Happy Friday! Temperatures here in the Midwest keep fluctuating between humid Summer and chilly Spring, and I am ready to dive headfirst into the poolside days of Summer. I'm so pleased with all the cute suits I've seen out there for my kiddos, and I wanted to share some darling selections with you.
These all make me wish I was 4 again (and in some cases, a boy).
2. Geometric trend found here from LLBean.
3. Flight of the butterfly found here from GapKids.
4. Sub stripes also from mini Boden.
5. Surfer dude trunks found here from CWDkids.
6. Apple a day cover found here again from mini Boden.
Have you purchased any great swimwear lately? I've got my eye on some cute tankinis to mix and match with older suits I have.
Wishing you a bright weekend, friends. Thanks for a record-setting week, all around.
PS. I'm having virtual coffee with Laidoffmom.com today. Click over to see my happy mugs.