Happy week, friends! Thanks for your understanding with last Thursday's post. I was determined NOT to get another sinus infection and spent a whole lot of time sleeping. Good news - I think I avoided this one!!
Despite the warm temperatures around here, I am still dreaming of fall and the tasty treats that announce the season. My shopping has made a turn to the fall as well, and I want to share some Etsy treasures I've found. It's been so long since I've shown off a curated post (it felt good to indulge in some handmade beauties).
Looking for a giftie for someone special during the season, check out these:
1. A personalized birch vase from Bragging Bags is a sweet way to say I like like you, the old fashioned way.
2. We buy many, many little pumpkins and gourds to set around the house. These three little knit pumpkins from Luna Cab Co will never spoil and find a way to fit into any location.
3. Nothing says fall like color! Hang these fun tissue paper garlands all over. Nice work, Pipsqueak and Bean.
4. Faunay Flora Shop makes these great gold feather bracelets to accent any (and every) fall outfit.
5. Oh the scarves of autumn!! I adore the combination of leather and knit in this one from Three Bird Nest.
6. Jump into a pile of these leaf pillows. Outdoor indoor goodness from Snow Little Shop.
I'll be talking fall all this week - bear with me summer lovers.
Do you change anything in your home or wardrobe to reflect your love of autumn?