Let's make a firework tablecloth with the kids today to celebrate the Fourth!
These are a ton of messy fun! And I love the final result for a tablescape that shows off the joy that comes with the summer celebration of the Fourth of July. Alexandra has all of the details for today's Endless Summer Project! What are you up to for the holiday weekend?
In case you've missed any projects thus far:
- 6 games with water balloons from Pars Caeli
- DIY stilts and a full backyard circus on Classic Play
- Mid-century modern birdfeeders on Lulu the Baker
- Collapsible cardboard houses from This Heart of Mine
- Scavenger hunt ideas, tips, and free printables on Alexandra Hedin
- Large-scale wall art for kids on Pars Caeli
- Printable Summer banner on Classic Play
Join us next week for an awesome project that you and your children will love!