This post is sponsored by Bing.
I stink at scrapbooks and photo albums, but a vacation mobile? I can get behind that. Today's Endless Summer Project is a sweet one from Jen over at Classic Play. It's a three-dimensional way for your kids to put together the images, words, and memories of their special trip, and I know my kids are excited to give this one a try.
We had our first visit to the ocean this summer. Living in landlocked Indiana, we rejoice at sport lakes and adore Lake Michigan, but wide-open, amazing ocean space is a whole different story. They were clearly blown away in the most positivie ways. During our long drive and leisurely dinners, we wrote down and sketched our memories so that they would always remain fresh in the pages of our journal. I'd love to see how they'd turn these doodles and writings into a creative mobile like this.
There's still plenty of time to soak up all of the Endless Summer Projects:
- Vacation mobile on Classic Play
- Outdoor cooking with kids from Lulu the Baker
- Screen-printed tees from This Heart of Mine
- Firework tablecloth on Alexandra Hedin
- 6 water balloon games from Pars Caeli
- DIY stilts and a backyard circus on Classic Play
- Mid-century modern birdfeeders on Lulu the Baker
- Collapsible cardboard playhouses from This Heart of Mine
- Scavenger hunt printables on Alexandra Hedin
- Large-scale wall art for kids on Pars Caeli
- Printable summer banner on Classic Play
Next week we'll be hosting Endless Summer Projects with an outdoor project that you can enjoy well into the fall!
And thank you for your patience with my two posts-a-week schedule lately. Summer is so full, and it's been a wonderful one, but I almost miss investing time here. But that, too, will soon change! Lots of great ideas coming your way in August.