Screen printing t-shirts are a great way to give your child something really unique that they love. Our next Endless Summer Project comes from Amy over at This Heart of Mine blog. Her kids are adorable and so is this fabulous project.
We love to tie dye, and I'm excited to take our creations to a new level with this tutorial. Also, you need to check out all of the cute designs that Amy created for his kids wearables.
Next week Melissa of Lulu the Baker has an awesome project that the whole family will love! Tune in on Wednesday.
Catch up on all of our Endless Summer Projects:
- Firework Tablecloth on Alexandra Hedin
- 6 Water Balloon Games from Pars Caeli
- DIY stilts and a backyard circus on Classic Play
- Mid-century modern birdfeeders on Lulu the Baker
- Collapsible cardboard playhouses from This Heart of Mine
- Scavenger hunt printables on Alexandra Hedin
- Large-scale wall art for kids on Pars Caeli
- Printable summer banner on Classic Play
Don't forget to tag your projects #endlesssummerprojects so we can see your creations and join in the fun!