This post is sponsored by Bing.
Our summer is almost coming to an end, and we are reliving happy memories! This printable map from Lulu the Baker is the perfect way to capture our epic beach trip and plan for future adventures.
We have dreams of going out West next summer, but my husband and I wonder if the kids are old enough yet to appreciate the sights and experiences. As a child, I often traveled in my uncle's RV with my parents and siblings. I loved being about to sleep, eat, play cards, and see the sights all from our vehicle. I'm fancying doing the same for my kids. Have you made a long road trip with your children?
Melissa's map today would be awesome for a little back-to-school learning, too. A review of the state names and/or capitals? A sharing of where various members of the family were born? And I love her idea of embroidering a special journey on here and framing it.
There's one more week in the incredible Endless Summer Projects series. Be sure to tune in next Wednesday and catch up on all the projects here:
- Printable Map on Lulu the Baker
- Shell Memories on Alexandra Hedin
- Upcycled Camping Lanterns on Pars Caeli
- Vacation mobile on Classic Play
- Outdoor cooking with kids from Lulu the Baker
- Screen-printed tees from This Heart of Mine
- Firework tablecloth on Alexandra Hedin
- 6 water balloon games from Pars Caeli
- DIY stilts and a backyard circus on Classic Play
- Mid-century modern birdfeeders on Lulu the Baker
- Collapsible cardboard playhouses from This Heart of Mine
- Scavenger hunt printables on Alexandra Hedin
- Large-scale wall art for kids on Pars Caeli
- Printable summer banner on Classic Play