This post is sponsored by Bing.
Endless Summer Projects returns this week with the perfect way to combine travel and nature. Ali has crafted these adorable shells that capture their summer adventures. They are a sweet way to relive a wonderful experience, and I think they'd make a great conversation starter when put out during dinner parties, too.
We took the family to the ocean for the first time this summer, and the experience of the ocean's tide was a beautiful discovery for my children. Seeing the constant movement and listening to the waves...as well as experiencing all the fresh leftovers the waves reveal...shiny bits of shells, running crabs, bubbles upon bubbles.
Now we have a new way to savor the memories within our shells!
Don't forget to catch up on all of the Endless Summer Project posts:
- Shell Memories on Alexandra Hedin
- Upcycled Camping Lanterns on Pars Caeli
- Vacation mobile on Classic Play
- Outdoor cooking with kids from Lulu the Baker
- Screen-printed tees from This Heart of Mine
- Firework tablecloth on Alexandra Hedin
- 6 water balloon games from Pars Caeli
- DIY stilts and a backyard circus on Classic Play
- Mid-century modern birdfeeders on Lulu the Baker
- Collapsible cardboard playhouses from This Heart of Mine
- Scavenger hunt printables on Alexandra Hedin
- Large-scale wall art for kids on Pars Caeli
- Printable summer banner on Classic Play