Ready now? I've been feeling the momentum of Christmas building, and now, we can let it loose!!! Wooo hoooo. Welcome to the official holiday season. As I've been dropping info about The Holiday Collective on various social media channels, I can now share an amazing set of giveaways with you.
It IS the holiday season after all, and we want to give our friends and family (and a little something for ourselves) only the very best, right? So, the team of 25 bloggers and makers of The Holiday Collective searched far and wide to find rockstar giveaways with high-quality awesome stores. From today (Nov. 27) until Dec. 15, we'll be giving away these incredible prizes on each of our blogs. For reals, check this out:
- Nov. 27 - Design Improvised is giving away a $400 box of Martha Stewart Crafts supplies
- Nov. 28 - Pars Caeli is giving away $100 to Seedling
- Nov. 29 - Fall for DIY is giving away a Silhouette Cameo ($300 value)
- Nov. 30 - Squirrelly Minds is giving away $200 to SnapBox
- Dec. 1 - This Little Street is giving away $200 to Anthropologie and beauty assortment box
- Dec. 2 - Idle Hands Awake is giving away $150 to Artfully Walls
- Dec. 3 - A Bubbly Life is giving away $250 to Pottery Barn Teen
- Dec. 4 - Alice & Lois is giving away $200 in Banana Republic shop cards
- Dec. 5 - This Heart of Mine is giving away 4 pairs of Livie & Luca shoes
- Dec. 6 - The Merrythought is giving away 1 adult bicycle & 1 kid's bicycle from Brilliant Bicycle Co. ($588 value)
- Dec. 7 - Shrimp Salad Circus is giving away $200 to Michaels
- Dec. 8 - Lovely Indeed is giving away $150 to Social Print Studio
- Dec. 9 - A Girl Named PJ is giving away $250 to BRIKA
- Dec. 10 - Brepurposed is giving away a welcome package & $100 to Spoonflower
- Dec. 11 - Damask Love is giving away a Cricut prize bundle
- Dec. 12 - Hey There Home is giving away $200 to Pottery Barn
- Dec. 13 - Alice & Lois is giving away a Minted gift card
- Dec. 14 - Hello Lidy is giving away a pair of Lotta from Stockholm clogs (up to $200 value)
- Dec. 15 - Lulu the Baker is giving away $200 from Design Life Kids
I'm so delighted to give away $100 worth of incredible kits, toys, and stocking stuffers from Seedling!! My kids and I are creating their Make Your Own Snow Globe kits, and the snow globes are such a fun final product, as well as their super cute packaging, that I'd feel really good about gifting one of their items to friends and family.
So I'm doing it!! I'm gifting you!
Stop back in tomorrow to win the prize from Pars Caeli + Seedling. The children in your life will thank you (unless you hoard the fun for yourself, and if that's the case, frankly, I can't blame ya).