Even though we're in the throws of October and fall, I wanted to show you a super cute gift topper that can transition us right to the winter holidays. As a part of this month's Cricut Design Space Star challenge, along with my Lucky 13 Team Members, I set out to create some Holiday decor and gifts that show off sparkle.
You need to click around to their posts and see some of the great creations this month, from window clings to pallet creations to Advent calendars and party hats.
1. The Sweet Escape Glitter Cut Out Card
2. Pretty Providence Nativity Board
3. Petit a Petit + Family Winter Wonderland
4. Andrea's Notebook Advent Countdown
5. Simply Sadie Jane Corn Tassel Banner
6. Pars Caeli Snowflake Toppers
7. East Coast Creative Geometric Christmas Ornament
8. Suburban Bitches Let It Snow
9. That Girl Katie Party Hats
10. Sew Creative Let It Snow Recycled Pallet
Since I love the art and process of paper snowflakes (remember these snowflakes that adorned the tree last year?), I wanted to create a project that utilized some of the amazing images that Cricut has in their design space.
Stop back later today to see how you can make these fabulous metallic sparkle snowflakes into a beautiful topper for all of your holiday gifts.