This post is sponsored by Bing.
I'm a journal hoarder...err, I mean, I appreciate a beautiful journal or sketchbook. Amy has this great process for showing us how to transfer your photographs to journal covers. The final result is spectacular! What a great gift these would make.
These makers are so good at what they do, and I've been truly blessed to work alongside them yet again. Oh, and we have a few more projects up our sleeves... with sparkle and disco balls and all that jazz. It's not the end of this collaboration by a long stretch!
To catch all of the Endless Summer Projects, catch up with the series here:
- Photo Transfer Journals with This Heart of Mine
- Shell Memories on Alexandra Hedin
- Upcycled Camping Lanterns on Pars Caeli
- Vacation mobile on Classic Play
- Outdoor cooking with kids from Lulu the Baker
- Screen-printed tees from This Heart of Mine
- Firework tablecloth on Alexandra Hedin
- 6 water balloon games from Pars Caeli
- DIY stilts and a backyard circus on Classic Play
- Mid-century modern birdfeeders on Lulu the Baker
- Collapsible cardboard playhouses from This Heart of Mine
- Scavenger hunt printables on Alexandra Hedin
- Large-scale wall art for kids on Pars Caeli
- Printable summer banner on Classic Play
What was your favorite project of the summer?
PS. For all of you headed back to school today, like we are, best of luck for an amazing year!