Summer to us means a whole lot of outdoors. Playing, swimming, chalk, bubbles, and eating! I'm delighted to try out the incredible recipes and ideas that Melissa of Lulu the Baker has for us today on the Endless Summer Projects series.
We use our grill a ton in the summer for kabobs and corn and s'mores in the summer, and Melissa is taking this to a whole new level... Chicken and bacon for dinner! Peach cobbler! I can't wait to try these out.
Here are all this year's Endless Summer Projects:
- Outdoor cooking with kids from Lulu the Baker
- Screen-printed tees from This Heart of Mine
- Firework tablecloth on Alexandra Hedin
- 6 water balloon games from Pars Caeli
- DIY stilts and a backyard circus on Classic Play
- Mid-century modern birdfeeders on Lulu the Baker
- Collapsible cardboard playhouses from This Heart of Mine
- Scavenger hunt printables on Alexandra Hedin
- Large-scale wall art for kids on Pars Caeli
- Printable summer banner on Classic Play
What do you love to cook outdoors? Isn't there something just grand about the experience?