Happy Friday, friends! This week has been off all together so I'm running with it, and I have a few things I really want to show you before you go.
1. Joy always brings us the best of the best, and TED talks are no exception. I loved the idea of success and grit. I've been kicking it around this week...I'd love to hear what you think.
2. Before she shuffled off to Istanbul with her talented husband, Jen left these simply adorable Easter cards for all of us to download and share. So sweet!
3. The story of art and painting and motherhood beautifully captured in two minutes.
4. Love how Rachel is styling this new space.
5. These are the eggs to make.
6. And, seriously? From 1000 to 10000 in three months on Pinterest. Here's how Amy did it.
Happy weekend, lovelies. Let's make it a bright one. Beauty awaits us.